- Organizer :
- This Contest is Organised by BIS Infotech Magazine a Product From Saur Energy international situated at 3rd Floor C-133, Lajpat Nagar 1 New Delhi 110024(“BIS INFOTECH”).
- Sponsor :
- This Contest is sponsored BIS Infotech Magazine a Product From Saur Energy international situated at 3rd Floor C-133, Lajpat Nagar 1 New Delhi 110024
- Contest Period : (“Contest Period”):
- Online Competition: Begins on May 20, 2019 at 9:00 AM IST and ends on September 10, 2019 at 12:00 Noon IST, before which all entries must be received.
- Contest Description/Eligibility :
- No purchase necessary. This contest is limited to INDIA and is only open to entrants aged 18 years or older at the time of submission who are legal residents of, and physically located within, India. The online portion of the contest will run concurrently in India.
- Employees of Organiser and Sponsors, its affiliates, and subsidiaries, Channel Partners and agents, and immediate family members of each, are not eligible. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter :
- Visit www.iot-contest.bisinfotech.com during the contest period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form.
- Limit :
- Limit two entries per team, one in each category. Incomplete and/or incoherent entries are void and no mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. BIS INFOTECH, in its sole, reasonable discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of this contest. Team entries may have up to four members per team including the team leader.
- Intellectual Property :
- Except for license rights granted herein, all rights to intellectual property in any materials submitted by entrants during the Contest Period (collectively “Submitted Content”) are retained by the entrants. Submitted Content includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, and other materials entrants submit to BIS INFOTECH through this contest. Submitted Content may not contain any third-party created content (such as third-party logos or other trademarks, copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights including but not limited to music, images, videos, software etc.). Submitted Content is NON-CONFIDENTIAL, even if it is marked as confidential or with similar legend, and BIS INFOTECH, its affiliates and assigns, are free to disclose Submitted Content consistent with BIS INFOTECH’s Privacy Statement. Entrants hereby authorize and perpetually and irrevocably license BIS INFOTECH, its affiliates and assigns to use, reproduce and incorporate Submitted Content, as well as any photographs, video and sound recordings taken of entrants during the Contest Period while participating in the contest, solely in its marketing materials, Magazine, including use on web sites. Entrants represent and warrant that they are the creator/author of the Submitted Content and have a legal right to grant this license to Submitted Content on behalf of themselves, any co-creators, or if intellectual property rights in Submitted Content have been assigned to a third party by entrant or by operation of law – such as to an employer – entrants are authorized on behalf of such third-party assignee to grant the license. Furthermore, the entrant agrees on behalf of themselves and any such third-party assignee to indemnify and hold BIS INFOTECH, Sponsors, organisers, their affiliates, assigns, agents, and employees, harmless against liability should any third-party claim that such licensed use of the Submitted Content by BIS INFOTECH, their affiliates, assigns, agents, and employees violates any intellectual property right of such third party, including but not limited to trade secret rights or copyright, to the Submitted Content.
- Data Privacy :
- By participating in this contest, entrants are providing BIS INFOTECH with his/her/their personal data. For more information on how BIS INFOTECH uses the personal data, and the choices available, Please review BIS INFOTECH’s Privacy Statement which can be found at https://www.bisinfotech.com/privacy-policy/.
- Prize Description : INR 25000/-
- Taxes :
- All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes and duties, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- Odds of Winning :
- The odds of winning this contest depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection :
A panel of judges determined by BIS INFOTECH will select winner, three in total, based on the judging criteria listed below. The decisions of the panel of judges are final and binding. Judging will take place from September 11, 2019. Competition winners will be announced on September 20, 2019.
- Competition judging criteria:
- Innovation (50% Of Score) —What Makes the Design Novel? Does it Represent an Important Advance Over the Current State of the Art?
- Manufacturability / Applicability (25%) —How Easy Would it be to Implement? Can it be Cost-Effectively Manufactured / Produced?
- Viable Marketability (25%) —Does the Idea Have Practical Applications? Is There a Well-Defined, Significant Market for its Use?
- Upload at Least One (But Not More Than Three) Visual Illustrations. File Type Options: PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG. The Visual Illustration(S) Should Complement Your Entry Description And Can Be Drawings, Photos, Charts, or CAD Images.
- Winner Notification :
Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within fourteen days from the date that BIS INFOTECH first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the contest or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the contest, including without limitation, where permitted by law, the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the contest. BIS INFOTECH assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected communications or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of the prize is permitted, except that BIS INFOTECH reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the event the offered prize is unavailable.
- General Conditions :
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of BIS INFOTECH, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the State of INDIA. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for BIS INFOTECH to use winners’ names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. BIS INFOTECH takes no position on whether the selected entrant’s acceptance of the prize is in compliance with entrant’s employer’s policies or other guidelines, rules, laws, or regulations to which the selected entrant may be subject.
- Limitation of Liability :
By entering, entrants release and hold harmless BIS INFOTECH, Organiser, Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or any prize won.
- Internet :
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of BIS INFOTECH or its third-party providers that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, BIS INFOTECH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. BIS INFOTECH assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. BIS INFOTECH is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by BIS INFOTECH on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
- Winners List :
The full list of winners will be posted on the contest web site. For a written list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to BIS Infotech Magazine a Product From Saur Energy international situated at 3rd Floor C-133, Lajpat Nagar 1 New Delhi 110024. Requests received after October 20, 2019 will not be fulfilled.
You Need to login to Vote : Please Login